Information for consumers
The best food for a baby in the first year of life is undoubtedly breast milk. No matter how hard scientists have tried, they have not been able to develop a better nutrition than that which nature has created. Therefore, if it is possible to breastfeed an infant, it is worth doing. WHO recommends breastfeeding for at least the first 6 months of a baby's life.
However, there are cases when this is not possible: a mother doesn’t not have enough milk, doesn’t have it at all or the baby cannot take food containing lactose. In this case, the use of infant formula is acceptable. But it is important to remember: the milk for newborn should not be chosen without consulting a doctor! If you liked the advertisement of this or that newborn formula, or your relatives or friends use it, do not choose it for your child yourself! Ask for advice from your pediatrician, who knows your baby well.
It is important to understand that after transferring the baby to the formula milk, it will be difficult, and in some cases impossible, to restore breastfeeding. So don't do it unnecessarily. With the introduction of partial complementary feeding with a formula, the amount of breast milk may decrease. After all, the mother's body usually produces it about as much as the baby drinks. In addition, drinking from a bottle is easier, so the baby may refuse to breastfeed.
It is also important to strictly follow the instructions for using infant milk. Any baby food is safe and healthy as long as you prepare and use it exactly as directed. If the storage conditions of the formula are violated or it is not used according to the instructions, this can even harm the baby.
If any points in the instructions are not clear enough for you, contact our specialists for advice. If a particular infant formula was recommended to you by a doctor, ask him in detail. Do not be afraid to ask questions, because your child's health may depend on it.
The breastfeeding is always the best for the child . With a lack or absence of breast milk, as well as the testimony of doctors, your baby needs a special food, which a nutrient composition would similar to the breast milk as much as possible. Before beginning feeding with the infant formula, it is important to consult a pediatrician. Our product is made of high quality raw materials and manufactured in Europe in accordance with the quality standards of the European company.
Method of preparation:
- Wash your hands carefully before preparing the milk formula.
- Sterilize all tableware necessary for preparation feeding of milk formula.
- Boil drinking water, cool it to 37º C – 40º C and pour into a feeding bottle in accordance to the feeding chart.
- Add required quantity of milk formula, using the measuring spoons (unheaped) – accordance to the feeding chart.
- Shake the bottle well until the milk formula is fully dissolved.
- Check the temperature of the final milk formula by dropping it on the inner side of your wrist.
- To prepare the milk formula, use a measuring spoon, which is inside the package.
- 1 unheaped measuring spoon = 4.4 g of dry milk formula.
- Before first use, wash the measuring spoon carefully.
- Prepare the milk formula immediately before each feeding.
- Strictly follow the instructions for the preparation and storage of the milk formula.
- Non-compliance with instructions may harm the child’s health.
- Don´t use the remains of the ready-to-use milk formula for next feeding.
- Don´t leave your baby alone during the feeding.
- Don´t heat the milk formula in a microwave oven.
- Check the temperature of ready-to-use milk formula before giving it to the child.
Feeding chart (prior to feeding, consult with pediatrician)
|Baby´s age, months||Amount of water, ml||Quantity of measuring spoons|
|0 – 9 days (for babies <3,2 кg)||60||2|
|6 – 9||180||6|
|9 – 12||180||6|
Unopened packaging should be stored at temperatures from 0 ºС to + 25 º with a relative air humidity of no more than 75%. After opening the inner packaging the product should be stored in a dry cool place for no more than 3 weeks. Do not store in fridge.